Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eating my words, instead of tacos

I have to admit, one of my main complaints about Albany isn't quite as bad as I first feared. Namely, there are three, if not four Taco Bells in town. There are two stand-alones (combined with something else like KFC and Long John Silver's) and I think there's one inside each of the two malls in town.

I've been told I don't need one on every corner for a city this size.

Now, if there were only some good hole-in-the-wall Mexican place with a decent smothered burrito. That's eluded me so far. I could eat 400 different kinds of pizza a week and never run out of pizza joints, though!

1 comment:

flasshe said...

I feel your pain. I remember on my trip to Pennsylvania and New Jersey last summer thinking it was weird there was a pizza joint on every corner (some right across the street from each other). Whereas out here in Denver it's Mexican joints all around. I think it's harder to make a decent burrito than to make a decent pizza, so I'd rather live where there's more choices for Mexican.